Moodle is accessed via moodle.chi.ac.uk.
It is the university's virtual learning environment (VLE)where tutors publish the following:
- Module information
- Links to online resources and reading lists
- Activities for you to participate in
- Videos of teaching sessions
- News and announcements
- Assignment submission
The Moodle homepage displays tileswhich link to resources you may require on a daily basis, such as:
- Office 365: university email
- My pages: which displays your modules, which can be displayed in various views
- Library: the Moodle page containing the library catalogue search, and various useful library resources
- ChiView: your student record
The menu bar at the toplinks to various other services:
Teaching timetables (see more info link)
Academic year dates
Book a PC / study booth / room
PC availability maps
Campus maps and directions
Inter-campus transport e.g. U7, U8 buses
Moodle has an accessibility tool where you can configure user preferences for screen colours and font styles.
Support sessions for Moodle, Turnitin and other systems are available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
An alternative method of accessing Moodle is from the University website chi.ac.uk click the menu button in top right corner then 'Staff & Students' then 'Moodle'.