Learning resources centres (LRC)
Each campus has a Learning resources centre which offers the following facilities:
- Study areas
- IT / teaching rooms
- Books and journals
- Printing facilities
- Bookable areas for group work
- A café
LRC map locations:
Please observe the LRC etiquette, noting that the study areas are zoned.
Drop-in support is available during opening hours from the Support and Information Zone (SIZ).
Feedback related to LRC services is welcomed on the whiteboards near to SIZ.
Finding items in the library
- Use the Library catalogue to search for items
- Ask a member of the library team if you need help finding resources
- Borrow items from the self-service machines using your campus card
- Each subject has a dedicated subject librarian who can give specialist advice and information
- Each course has a dedicated subject Library Moodle page for news, guides and links to subject specific resources
- Each subject has ebooks, ejournals and databases to support reading (further information can be found on the library services Moodle page)
- Links to required course reading can be found on course Moodle pages and / or via ChiReadingLists (type in the module name or code)