The reset password feature is to be used if you have forgotten your password, your current password is not working, or you wish to change it.
You will need to have previously enrolled on FastPass to use the reset your password option.
During the reset process you will be asked two...
Once signed up to FastPass, you will be able to manage your own password and use the following features:
There are several ways you can manage your password.
1. If you want to change your password and you are logged on to a Windows open access machine, you can press control-alt-delete to access a change...
Four ways to stop your social media past damaging your real-life future
We tend to think of social media like real life. We have a conversation or a thought and then move on – forgetting that in the digital world a copy could be kept forever, unless we take steps to remove it. This guide...
FastPass is the University password management system.
Once you've enrolled on FastPass by setting your challenge-response questions , you can reset your password or unlock your account.
The following FastPass guides are available:
If you are the account manager and know the password you can access the generic account in a web browser using the following steps:
1. Visit http://mail.chi.ac.uk, or click on any email link on the University website
2. Input the username and password of the resource account. The...
1. Navigate to Microsoft's account creation page: https://login.live.com/login.srf?lw=1
(This can also be accessed by Googling “Create a Microsoft account” and following the link inside Microsoft's help page )
2. On this logon screen find the button at the bottom...
There are a number of different ways that you can do this, one is via the Staffnet link on your desktop, from there you have a direct link to MAF Online
Alternatively if you are in ChiView, you can access MAF from the Staff Links.
Or you can access via the...