ChiView is the registration and enrolment applicationused to manage your application (initiated by UCAS) through to acceptance.
It is accessed via chiview.chi.ac.uk.
Through ChiView you can also apply for Halls of Residence, and complete your IT account registration giving you access to email, reading lists, Moodle, and many of the resources you are going to hear about on the following pages.
Other ChiView functions include:
- Check and update your personal details - including updating your personal email address and emergency contact details
- View messages from Academic Registry and Academic Quality and Standards Service (AQSS)
- Read the Student Handbook
- View the modules you are registered on
- View assessment feedback
- Make module selections: at certain times of year
- Use the payment portal
You may see other items depending on your course and status e.g. full time or part time:
- Teaching timetables
- Printable documents e.g. council tax certificate for full time students
- Attendance information (SAM)
- Mitigating circumstances: for submitting claims
- Accommodation portal
ChiView can also be accessed from the link in Moodle.