ChiView is the way to access information in the student records system.
Log in to ChiView at: https://chiview.chi.ac.uk
- An overview of ChiView for students is available on the student induction page
- Guide to making module selections (available at certain times of year)
- How to request an assignment extension
- An overview of ChiView for staff is available on the staff induction page
- An overview of ChiView for partners is available on the partner induction page
When you apply, our Admissions Team will send you information on how to access ChiView.
In ChiView you can:
- View the progress of your application
- Respond to interview or audition invites OR book on to visit days
When you accept a place at Chichester, you will be able to:
- Access the Online Accommodation Portal
- Upload a photo for your Campus Card
- Download information for starting your course – this will be updated regularly before term starts, so please keep checking ChiView