A range of resources can be booked by students and staff.
Computers, study spaces, edit suites
The following can be booked through MyPC:
- Open access computers:
How to book a specific open access computer
How to book a randomly allocated open access computer (quick booking)
How to manage your open access computer bookings
- Study booths (students only)
- Individual study rooms in Chichester's Learning Resource Centre
- Media editing suites in Chichester Learning Resource Centre
How to book booths, study rooms, and edit suites
Rooms can be booked through Web Room Bookings.
- Students access Web Room Bookings through the top menu in Moodle (Study Related > Student Bookings)
- Staff access Web Room Bookings through the staff intranet
How to use the web room bookings system.
FAQs about booking a room.
- At certain times of the academic year, fewer rooms may be available
- Over the summer, you will need to check you have logged in to the correct system for the current or next academic year (labelled on the buttons to log in to the system)
- The web room booking system is for non-timetable purposes. Rooms for teaching are arranged by the timetabling team and ad hoc room bookings can only be made when the academic timetable has been confirmed
Study booths and individual study rooms are booked through MyPC (see above).
A range of specialist technical equipment can also be borrowed from the Equipment Loans team, and can be booked in advance.