Before you can log in to ChiView (the Academic Partner Portal) please complete the following steps to get your username and set your password:
- Visit the IT account registration website
- Enter your 7 digit student number e.g. 1508547, and your date of birth in 6 character format e.g. 270499, then click ‘Submit’
- Check that your name and course is correct, read the IT policy documents, then click 'Show my account details'
- Make a note of your username e.g. kweb1, then click the 'password reset page' link
- Type your username and click 'Send Request' which emails you a reset link to your personal email address
- Click the enclosed link in the email which is valid for 10 minutes
- Create a password ensuring it conforms to the university's password policy
Your password must be 8 to 16 characters, and include three of: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, numbers, and symbols. Your password cannot include your first name, last name, username, and cannot be a previously used password
- Your username & password can now be used for ChiView, Email (Office 365), and Moodle.