Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - students and staff
Students and staff are entitled to a free subscription to Office 365 ProPlus for computers and mobile devices. More information: Microsoft ProPlus.
Dell Advantage - students and staff
Dell Advantage offers students and staff discounts on selected products and other promotions. The discount is available all year and offers can be combined with money off deals on the online store.
The scheme works through discount codes.
- Go to the Dell Advantage page: www.dell.co.uk/advantage/employees (this is for both students and staff)
- Select the option to 'redeem your voucher'
- Enter your University email and the voucher/s will be sent to you
- Use the vouchers at dell.co.uk when you checkout
Apple educational discount - students and staff
Staff and students can get an educational discount on selected products in the Apple Store. The discount is variable depending on the total cost, with the average being 13% to 15%.
The discount does not cover all products so it is useful to compare prices with the standard Apple store. It's worth remembering that the educational store sometimes has seasonal offers when items not usually discounted are (for example towards the end of the summer).
You can access the discount in person at an Apple store (take your University ID with you).
You can also access it online from Apple's website via UNiDAYS. To do this:
- Firstly you must be on-campus, either logged into a University computer, or using a device connected to the University Wi-Fi
- Go to the Apple Store for Education
- Verify your eligibility for a discount via UNiDAYS (including agreeing to their Terms of Service)
UniDays - students and staff
Staff and students can access discounts, including Apple discounts, directly on the UniDays website www.myunidays.com.
Staff should also see the 'Get Your Tech' discount offer (below) to compare best prices.
Get Your Tech - staff only
Staff can benefit from discounted Apple products from the www.getyourtech.co.uk website.
You will need to register your @chi.ac.uk email address on their website, uploading a scanned copy of your staff card which is a one-time process.