The Support and Information Zone takes customer service very seriously as it is important to us that all our customers are happy with the service they receive.
Our customers – students, staff and visitors - are key to the services we offer in the SIZ and we strive to review and evaluate customer satisfaction regularly.
The SIZ evolves by encouraging open and honest feedback, collaborating and cooperating with supporting departments and actively engaging with our customer base.
Feedback is also crucial to our future planning and direction so we value all comments, compliments and complaints. In order to capture feedback the following mechanisms are in place:
- Comments Boxes at each site
- Direct links on our website
- Regular surveys – both in house and as participants in NSS and other departmental surveys
- Attendance at Programme Boards and Faculty meetings
- Student Forums
- Social Media – Twitter and Facebook
- Staff Feedback via Moodle – SIZ team suggestions
- Logging Anecdotal or Overheard comments
- SIZ User Group - comprising Professional services, Academic staff and Student Union representation
- Key contact scheme set up to regularly liaise with supporting departments
We are continuously looking for ways to improve our service and identify our customer needs quickly and efficiently. We will respond to all feedback promptly and will also review this strategy annually to ensure best practice.