You will be able to share your HEAR electronically via a ‘token’ system with potential employers, immigration services, prospective other education institutions etc. To do this select the Share my HEAR iconon the University Services page.
This will take you into the 'Share Request' screen:
1. Select a radio button to indicate the number of HEAR views the user of the token will be permitted.
2. Select a radio button to indicate the period of time the user will have to view your HEAR.
3. Select a radio button to indicate if you would like to be notified when the token is used and by what means.
4. Select the category of authorised use for the token
5. Include any message you would like to send to the recipient
6. Click on Share with New Recipient button
This will take you to the 'Share Request - Share with New Recipient' screen.
Enter the: email address, surname, forename and organisation name of the new recipient.
When you select Share Now this token will be automatically sent to the recipient.
You will be able to access a share history via the View share history iconon the University Services page.
The share history will show who you have shared your HEAR with.