MAF Online (Module assessment feedback) is the University's online tool for giving student feedback and marks/grades.
To give feedback via MAF Online, you will need to be the module co-ordinator on a module - or added onto a module's MAF by the module co-ordinator.
- MAF online for staff can be accessed via Staffnet, ChiView or you can go directly to https://maf.chi.ac.uk
- Navigating MAF online
- Adding additional markers
- Adding marks, grades, and feedback comments
- Recording non-submissions, extensions, fails, and investigations in MAF
- Releasing feedback
- Adding attachments and OneDrive links in MAF
- Using the statement bank
- Creating and using templates
- How to un-release feedback to a student