- Click the submission link on the Moodle module page
- On the submissions overview page you will see the number of submissions expected and received
- Click the view all submissions button to see more information
- You can extend the page by clicking on the burger menu in the top left to hide the left side navigation
- Anonymous marking is enabled. This removes the student photo, name, and email
- You are able to see: the student number, the last time they submitted or made a change to the submissions, the submitted file, and the Turnitin information (the originality report).
Clicking on the similarity percentage opens the report. A late submission is shown by a highlighted time in the status column
- To list non-submissions only, scroll down the page and in the filter drop-down, select 'not submitted'
- Department Administrators see a different view, which includes the student photos, names, and email addresses