Changing your name - IT accounts (staff)

This information is for staff who have changed their name and would like their University IT account/s to reflect this change:

1. Make sure you have shown HR proof of your name change

2. Log a job with IT through Support Me (or via the SIZ) for your IT account to be altered.

Upon receipt of a request your name will be amended on the master staff database and your network ID and email address will be changed to reflect your new name. This will electronically feed through to other University systems e.g. ChiView, Moodle, Outlook, Teams.

If you have access to any specialist systems you will need to state this in the logged job so these can be updated separately.

Still need help?