Reporting a printer problem

If a printer is faulty, please remember you can go to any other printer on either campus to release your print job, but please also report the fault as soon as possible.

Students: please report any printing issues to the SIZ desk in the Learning Resources Centres.

Staff: please report any printing issues via Support Me or directly to Reprographics (Chichester x6451, Bognor Regis x2100).


0% of 5 people found this article helpful.

Still need help?