How to give access
To allow External Examiners access to module information, assessment requirements and samples of student work, you will need to do the following:
- Enrol the examiner onto the module's Moodle page as the External Examiner role. This can be done by the module coordinator or the faculty administrator
- This will give them read-only access to the module online content
- This will give them read-only access to the students' submitted assignments
- Add the examiner onto the module's MAF Online as an additional marker. This can be done by the module coordinator or the faculty administrator
- This will give them read-only access to the written feedback, the mark/grade, and any attachments
- If you have used ChiPlayer for audio or video feedback, you will need to share the recording with the external examiner, with the Creator role for them to be able to view it. This can be done by the owner of the recording
The external examiner will be able to view all student work but they are not expected to feedback on all submissions. You will have to direct them to which students are part of the sample group.
University staff working with External Examiners can find guidance on the staff intranet page.