MAF Online (Module assessment feedback) is the University's online tool for giving student feedback and marks/grades.
To give feedback via MAF Online, you will need to be the module co-ordinator on a module - or added onto a module's MAF by the module co-ordinator. MAF online for staff can be accessed via ChiView.
If you are a student trying to access your feedback, please click the Assessment Feedback button in ChiView
Please note: Feedback will only be available once released to you by your lecturer.
To learn how to use MAF Online to give feedback to students we have some guides and videos below:
- How to access MAF Online
- Navigating MAF online
- Adding additional markers
- Adding marks, grades, and feedback comments
- Recording non submissions, extensions, fails, and investigations in MAF
- Releasing feedback
- Adding attachments and ChiPlayer links in MAF
- Download annotated submissions from Moodle and upload to MAF Online
- Using the statement bank
- Creating and using templates
- How to un-release feedback to a student