1. When you launch Outlook it will give you a welcome screen, click Next.
2. You will then be asked if you want to connect to an email account, select Yes and then Next
3. An Auto Account Setup screen will appear with your name and email address already filled in, click Next
4. Outlook will start setting up your account and will ask for a username and password. Your username is your email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password is your University network password. Enter your details, tick the Remember my credentials box and click OK
5. Outlook will then finish setting up the account and you can click Finish when it is complete
Outlook will then load.
Once open, Outlook says that a local copy of your mailbox is being created which may take a few minutes (your Inbox may be empty to start off with). If you check the bottom right-hand corner of Outlook you will notice a message saying that your mailbox folders are being updated
Finally a message appears telling you that all your folders are up-to-date
Note: Outlook mirrors exactly your emails / email folders in Office 365. If you think there are some email messages missing in Outlook click on the Send/Receive tab, and then the Send/Receive All Folders button to update your email folders.