The International Student Advisory Service (ISAS) provides ongoing support and advice for international and EU students, both in advance of and while studying at the University. This includes:
- Visas and immigration
- Biometric enrolment
- Employment and work permits
- Health cover
- National Insurance Number
- Police registration
- Trips to UK Destinations
- Local facilities
- Exam Concessions
A range of social events are also offered.
You can also contact the International Student Advisory Service in several ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01243 812146
- Facebook: chiuni international students
- In person: the main ISAS office is in room G14, LRC Annex, Bognor Regis Campus
Appointments / drop-ins
These are available at both campuses.
Students are welcome to drop-in during the following opening times. Appointments can be booked through the SIZ or by contacting ISAS directly.
- Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm
- Fridays 1pm to 4pm
Location: the main ISAS office (G14, LRC Annex)
- Wednesdays 10am to 12pm (University term time only)
- Fridays 10am to 12pm (University term time only)
Location: the Interview Room (next to SIZ Desk), LRC.
More information: International Student Support section on the University's website
More information: International Student Advisory Service information on Moodle
More information: international student support topics on the Help website
More information: UK government's visas and immigration website