1. To change time zone for your office 365 account, you must first access your emails via mail.chi.ac.uk (otherwise known as the Office 365 portal).
2. Once you are viewing your emails, you will need to access the settings cog. This is found of the top right of the screen on the menu bar
3. Once you have selected the settings cog, a menu will open. Under Your app settings, select either mail or calendar
4. This will open a shortcuts menu, on the left hand side of the screen
5. In the shortcuts menu, select General to find the Region and time zone option
6. Make sure that the Current time zone is set to (UTC+0) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London