The reset password feature is to be used if you have forgotten your password, your current password is not working, or you wish to change it.
You will need to have previously enrolled on FastPass to use the reset your password option.
During the reset process you will be asked two of your enrolment questions, rather than your current password.
How to reset your password
- Go to www.chi.ac.uk
- Click on staff and student links
- Click FastPass
- Then choose the Reset Password option
- Input your University username, then enter the security code that you see on the screen
- You will need to provide the answers for two of your security questions (that you setup during FastPass enrolment)
- You can now go ahead and create a new password following the rules displayed on screen, including not using your name in your password
- If your new password meets the rules listed above, then you will see a confirmation message