However, if you only want to use high contrast while web browsing you can install an extension to Chrome.
Installing the High Contrast extension in Chrome
1. In Chrome, select the three dots to customise and control Chrome
2. Choose More tools, then Extensions
3. On the Extensions page, select Get more extensions
4. In the search box enter contrast and accept the 'contrast extension' auto complete
5. The High Contrast extension will show under the Extensions list. Select Add to Chrome
6. You will be asked to confirm that you want to add High Contrast to Chrome. If you do, select Add extension
7. Once it has been added you will see a confirmation message saying 'High Contrast has been added to Chrome'
8. You can turn High Contrast on or off, and select your preferred colour scheme, from the icon to the right of the address bar in Chrome
9. The inverted option swaps colours to their opposite
10. You can turn High Contrast off by selecting the icon to the right of the address bar and choosing Disable