The Ease of Access Centre can be found by searching the Start menu (enter ease in the search box)
Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcut Windows button + U to access it.
Commonly used options are also available from login screen via the Ease of Access icon
Microsoft's accessibility guides
The Ease of Access Centre includes:
- Magnifier (choose Windows 10 from the drop down) - enlarge all or parts of the display
- High contrast - choose the colour contrast you prefer for the screen
- Text or visual alternatives to sounds
- On screen keyboard (choose Windows 10 from the drop down)
- Narrator - hear text read aloud
- Keyboard shortcuts (choose Windows 10 from the drop down) - reduce the need to use a mouse
- Keyboard shortcuts for touchscreen
- Speech recognition
Overview of accessibility in Windows 10.