If you are due to graduate this year your final HEAR will normally be released during July following the Awards Board of Examiners.
Once your account is set up and you log in to Gradintelligence you should hit the landing page.
When you first log-in to Gradintelligence your HEAR Status will show as Formative and this will change to Final when you complete your studies and your final results have been agreed by a Board of Examiners.
To view your HEAR select University Services from the left hand-side navigation panel.
Selecting this link will take you to the University Services page.
To view your HEAR select View my HEAR iconand this will automatically open your HEAR.
The HEAR contains the following named sections:
1. Information identifying the holder of the qualification
2. Information identifying the qualification
3. Information on the level of qualification
4. Information on the contents and the results gained
5. Information on the function of the qualification
6. Additional information
7. Certification of the HEAR
The details in your HEAR are generated from the University’s student records system. Exam results will not be updated on your HEAR until they have been agreed by a Board of Examiners.