The learning resources centres (LRCs)
Both our Bishop Otter LRCand Bognor Regis LRC contain: study areas, IT / teaching rooms, printing facilities, wi-fi, bookable areas for group work, and a café.
Please observe the LRC etiquette (see more info link), in particular noting that the study areas are zoned:
- Social study
- Quiet study
- Silent study
Drop-in support is available from the Support and Information Zone (SIZ) enquiry points during opening hours, and there are whiteboard feedback areas where comments relating to LRC services are welcome.
Finding items in the library
- Use the library catalogue to search for items required
- Ask a member of the library team if you need help finding resources
- Borrow items from the self-service machines using your campus card
- Every subject has a dedicated subject librarian who can give advice and information relating to resources for your courses
- Every course has a dedicated subject library Moodle page where you can find news, guides and links to subject specific resources
- Every subject has ebooks, ejournals and databases to support reading. Further information can be found on the library services Moodle page
- Links to required course reading can be found on course Moodle pages or via ChiReadingLists. Type in the module name or code