OneDrive (cloud storage)
You can store up to 1TB of data on Microsoft OneDriveavailable online via Office 365, via a mobile app, or the desktop syncing app (once it has been set up).
H-drive personal file storage
You have 2GB of data storage on your H-drive
If you have less than 10% space remaining, you will see a quota warning appear on login
S-drive department shared storage
Everyone in your department will have full access to a shared folder e.g. S:\Departments\Finance
Regular backups are taken of your University files, which you can restore yourself from OneDriveor from your H-drive (see more info link)
You can use the Microsoft Remote Desktop (RemoteApp) service to access the following University resourcesfrom a personal device, both off campus and on campus:
- University applications e.g. SPSS, Project
- Remote control a University open access PC
- Your H-Drive file storage
Microsoft Remote Desktop (RemoteApp) can be used on Windows, Apple Mac (OS X), iPhone / iPad, Android, Windows Phone.
How to access
- OneDrive: login to Email/Office 365 then launch OneDrive from the waffle icon
- H drive: open file explorer on a Windows PC, then from the 'Quick Access' menu choose ‘Documents’