New Moodle pages are created for each module occurrence each year, each page will have one person automatically enrolled, this is the module co-ordinator.
Please make sure that the Modular Office know of any changes to module coordinators. Those who are recorded as module coordinators will automatically get access to the Moodle page and the MAF Online spreadsheet.
Module coordinators are responsible for adding additional teaching staff to Moodle pages and additional markers on MAF. (More information on adding someone to MAF Online).
If you need access to a page but are not the module coordinator, please contact your module coordinator to add you. If you are unsure who that is, contact email@example.com and we can let you know. If you are unable to contact your module coordinator, departmental administrators are able to add tutors to modules.
Adding a colleague to a module page.
- If you need to add a colleague to a module, open the side navigation bar and click Participants
- On the next page click the Enrol users button on the right hand side of the screen
- You will then get the enrol users screen type in the name of the person you wish to enrol in the 'Select users' dropdown box you can then add additional names as required
- Ensure you are selecting the persons staff account
- Note: many staff also have student accounts, these will have a number after the name and usually @stu.chi.ac.uk. If staff have the same name then double check the email address matches the one your member is staff is using.
- You do not need to select a cohort, just choose the appropriate role from the assign role dropdown box
- Click Enrol selected users and cohorts