Downloading and installing the Global Sign Certificate
Some devices may not connect to Wi-Fi until you have installed the Global Sign certificate.
You can download the Global Sign certificate from the bottom of this page (GlobalSignCA.crt).
For some operating systems like Windows (see next section) it may be as simple as downloading GlobalSignCA.crt, running the downloaded crt file to install it, then try connecting to Wi-Fi again.
In other cases you may need to download GlobalSignCA.crt, then from your Wi-Fi setup screen specify the path to this crt file, and try connecting to Wi-Fi again.
Installing the Global Sign Certificate on a Windows Computer
- Click the GlobalSignCA.crt link at the bottom of the page
- Run the file once downloaded (to start the installation wizard)
- Click Install Certificate
- Select Next
- Choose Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate
- Select Next, then Finished, and Ok, and Ok
Installing the Globalsign Certificate on an Android Device
Some mobile devices and laptops (including some Androids) will not be able to automatically connect to our Wi-Fi until the globalsign certificate is installed.
Example for Android v4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Tap the GlobalSignCA.crt link below on your Android device to auto install
- Then authenticate following the instructions for Android