Written assignments are submitted via the module Moodle page.
- Please check the module Moodle page for guidance on:
- Assessment criteria
- Due date
- Additional requirements (such as needing to submit as a specific file type or format)
- When saving your final file, please include your student number in the file name (eg. Final_edit_00361288)
- Dyslexia stickers are attached automatically and will be visible to your tutor when they access your submissions
- When you submit your assignment to Moodle, Moodle will send the document onto Turnitin. You will be able to view your Originality Report in the usual way
- Further details regarding assessment can be found in the University Academic regulations
- How to submit your assignment to Moodle
- How to submit a video or audio recording to a ChiPlayer/Panopto assignment folder
- How to collect feedback via Chiview
If you have specific questions regarding your assignment, please check with your tutor. For advice with Academic Study Skills, please contact our advisor.