Once signed up to FastPass, you will be able to manage your own password and use the following features:
- Reset password: if you have forgotten your password, your current password is not working, or you wish to change it.
- Unlock account: if your account becomes locked, due to 3 incorrect logon attempts.
How to sign up to FastPass
- Go to www.chi.ac.uk
- Click staff and student links then Pasword manager
- Select the option to Enrol on FastPass
- Input your username, then enter the security code that you see on the screen
- Now enter your password
- Choose 4 questions from the dropdown list, confirming each answer twice
- If you typed all your answers correctly, then you will see a 'Successfully enrolled' message
- You can now use the FastPass features to reset your password or unlock your account